Apache Mesos 0.19.1 Released
The latest Mesos release, 0.19.1 is now available for download. This release fixes a bug in the Java and Python APIs in which the garbage collection of a MesosSchedulerDriver object leads to a framework unregistration.
This release has the following bug fixes:
- MESOS-1448 - Mesos Fetcher doesn’t support URLs that have 30X redirects.
- MESOS-1534 - Scheduler process is not explicitly terminated in the destructor of MesosSchedulerDriver.
- MESOS-1538 - A container destruction in the middle of a launch leads to CHECK failure.
- MESOS-1539 - No longer able to spin up Mesos master in local mode.
- MESOS-1550 - MesosSchedulerDriver should never, ever, call ‘stop’.
- MESOS-1551 - Master does not create work directory when missing.
Upgrading to 0.19.1 can be done seamlessly on a 0.19.0 cluster. If upgrading from 0.18.x, please refer to the upgrades documentation.
Thanks to all the contributors for 0.19.1: Tom Arnfeld, Ian Downes, Benjamin Hindman, Benjamin Mahler, Vinod Kone, Whitney Sorenson.