Apache Mesos 0.20.1 Released
The latest Mesos release, 0.20.1 is now available for download. One of the major features of Mesos 0.20.0 was native Docker support, and that support has been improved in 0.20.1 by the following bug fixes and improvements:
- MESOS-1621 - Docker run networking should be configurable and support bridge network
- MESOS-1724 - Can’t include port in DockerInfo’s image
- MESOS-1730 - Should be an error if commandinfo shell=true when using docker containerizer
- MESOS-1732 - Mesos containerizer doesn’t reject tasks with container info set
- MESOS-1737 - Isolation=external result in core dump on 0.20.0
- MESOS-1755 - Add docker support to mesos-execute
- MESOS-1758 - Freezer failure leads to lost task during container destruction.
- MESOS-1762 - Avoid docker pull on each container run
- MESOS-1770 - Docker with command shell=true should override entrypoint
- MESOS-1809 - Modify docker pull to use docker inspect after a successful pull
Full release notes are available in the release CHANGELOG.
Upgrading to 0.20.1 can be done seamlessly on a 0.20.0 cluster. If upgrading from 0.19.x, please refer to the upgrades documentation.
Thanks to all the contributors for 0.20.1: Timothy Chen, Jie Yu, Timothy St. Clair, Vinod Kone, Chris Heller, Kamil Domański, and Till Toenshoff.