Apache Mesos 0.27.3 Released
The latest Mesos point release for 0.27, 0.27.3, is now available for download. This release includes fixes and improvements for the following:
- [MESOS-4705] - Linux ‘perf’ parsing logic may fail when OS distribution has perf backports.
- [MESOS-4869] - /usr/libexec/mesos/mesos-health-check using/leaking a lot of memory.
- [MESOS-5018] - FrameworkInfo Capability enum does not support upgrades.
- [MESOS-5021] - Memory leak in subprocess when ‘environment’ argument is provided.
- [MESOS-5449] - Memory leak in SchedulerProcess.declineOffer.
Full release notes are available in the release CHANGELOG.
Rolling upgrades from a Mesos 0.27.2 cluster to Mesos 0.27.3 are straightforward. Please refer to the upgrade guide for detailed information on upgrading to Mesos 0.27.3.
Try it out
We encourage you to try out this release and let us know what you think. If you run into any issues, please let us know on the user mailing list and IRC.
Thanks to the 4 contributors who made 0.27.3 possible:
Fan Du, Vinod Kone, Benjamin Mahler, Dario Rexin, Yongqiao Wang, Jie Yu